Video Clips of Baker’s Sweets
This is a video for Baker’s Sweets, a local gourmet bakery in Sumter, S.C. The bakery has a variety of cakes, pastries, and other baked goods. The bakery also offers coffee, sandwiches, salads, steak and chicken. The bakery participated in a capstone project for Full Sail University as part of the Masters in Public Relations Program.
The company has a total of three locations. The main store is located on Alice Drive. The company also has a kiosk at Toumey Regional Medical Center in Sumter. The newest location is in Lake, City, S.C. The company was named as of the top 20 businesses in Sumter County for 2015.
Video clips contain images inside and outside the bakery. Baker’s Sweets is located at 1089 Alice Drive in Sumter, S.C.
Enjoying your job, your life, your purpose, all depends on one person…you. You can choose each day when you open your eyes to have a great day. If you think it is impossible, it is. Try these simple tips on how to love life for five days and see how you feel by the end of the week:
- Wake up to a song you love. It can be a love song like Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud or Silento’s Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae). Choose a song that makes you smile, move, or at least get out of the bed.
- Make a conscious decision to have a good day. No matter what happens or what you come up against, decide when you open your eyes that you will have a great day.
- Don’t complain. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the latest gossip at work and adding your two cents. Try not adding your two cents. Try changing the subject. You will thank yourself later.
- Leave on time. Just do it. The extra time you give back to yourself is a plus.
- Have a little chocolate. There is no other reason that I added #5 than chocolate is a much better option than not enjoying life.
These 5 steps are supported only by personal experience. They offer a reason to smile. Just remember, there is no one size fits all to happiness. Find what works for you. In the meantime, these 5 tips are not a bad option.